- Implementation of a greenhouse drying unit and sludge storage at the El Attar wastewater treatment plant.
- Complementary works at the STEP El Attar.
- Construction works for a Biogas recovery unit at STEP El Attar.
- Planning of a sludge storage centre at SIDI FRAJ.
- Planning of storage/assembly areas on site (hangars).
- Establishing of valorisation centres.
- Acquisition of material and equipment for loading, evacuation and transport of sludge.
- Installation of drying units in greenhouses and storage of sludge in Sousse Hamdoun.
Dorsch International Consultants GmbH
Phone: +49 89 5797-0
Fax: +49 89 5797-800
Co-financed by The German Development Bank (KfW) this project includes first, the rehabilitation and extension of the treatment of sludge from the existing treatment plants (WWTPs) in Tunisia and second, accompanying measures to ensure the proper management of the newly constructed facilities. The implementation will be carried out by the National Sanitation Utility of Tunisia (ONAS).
Dorsch’s main objective is to support and assist the ONAS in carrying out an investment measures program for the management and valorisation of sludge, thus contributing directly to achieving access to adequate and equitable sanitation including the safe disposal or reuse of the treated excreta and sludge.