- Comprehensive needs assessment and development along the development plan
- Feasibility study river water heat pump incl. authority coaching
- Modeling and simulation of generators, storage and heat network
- Detailed economic and ecological evaluation
- Preparation of the documents relevant for funding
- Preliminary and detailed design of the technical equipment
Gewobag plans to build approximately 2,500 new residential units on the eastern bank of the Havel River by 2026. The neighborhood follows the vision of affordable yet sustainable housing in all aspects of public life. The supply is to be realized via a low-temperature network with 75°C.
- The result is the conception and planning of the first heat supply concept with river water heat in Berlin.
- The project is to be awarded DBNG pre-certificate platinum due to its high sustainability standard.
- A sustainable and secure energy supply is to be ensured by combining district heating, CHP, river water heat, solar thermal energy and photovoltaics.