Phase A : Implementation and Certification of Quality Assurance System
• Review the exsiting document system
• Provide the recommendation on the document structure and necessary documents to meet the Quality Assurance System requirements
• Transfer document management knowledge to the person in charge to ensure that the new document system will be handled well.
• Provide the support through all audit process and certification.
Phase B : Factory Optimization
• Study and provide analysis of BI Production and Maintenance lines for the 3 main products
• Design work processes of every system and department
• Design work station and factory layout
• Provide recommendations and support to develop the work
The BAFS INTECH Co., Ltd. (BI) engages in the business of designing, assembling, and manufacturing aircraft refueling service equipment (both carts and cars) with the application of cutting-edge technology for use in airports both inside and outside the country. The main products are aircraft refueling trucks in the type of Hydrant Dispenser (VELOX Model) and type Refueller (MAGNUS Model) the design and technical detail specifications as appropriate for the intended use. The company has a plan to assemble a Battery Electric Vehicle Hydrant Dispenser (BEV Hydrant Dispenser) as an alternative for customers who want alternative energy with a design to meet the needs of customers and following international standards and relevant regulations and provide support to service users.
Based on the company continued growth as well as the strategic decision to be the distributor and/or local assemble factory for the BEV Hydrant Dispenser from ITURRI Company, Spain. BAFS INTECH (BI) needs to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the company process along with setting up a management system for designing, assembling, manufacturing and maintaining aircraft refueling equipment following the standards of industry at the international level.