- Determination of demand for heating, cooling and electricity for all properties, based on representative 3D models of the buildings
- Detailed simulation of PV yields
- Determination of potential for open and probe-based geothermal energy Conception and simulation of supply variants
- Determination of central ecological parameters
The master plan for Siemensstadt² in Berlin-Spandau is an integrated general plan comprising architecture, urban development, open space and climate planning, rainwater management, energy technology and mobility. The new district with one million m² GFA is being built on 70 hectares. The aim is to create a CO2-free quarter. The project combines new construction and listed existing buildings in a highly dense urban space. The result is the development of a supply concept with minimised CO2 emissions. It also provides a derivation of the regulatory barriers and building blocks to achieve full CO2 neutrality. BLS Energieplan was selected for the further planning of the technical infrastructure.
- Development of a supply concept with minimised CO2 emissions
- Derivation of regulatory barriers and building blocks for achieving full to achieve full CO2 neutrality
- BLS Energy Plan was selected for the for the further planning of the technical infrastructure