Planning of the electrotechnical systems in performance phase 5 for point heating systems, lighting systems, platform equipment, distribution systems at level crossings.
Planning of the telecommunication systems in performance phase 5 for electro-acoustic sound, passenger information system, ticket vending machines, cable switching points, cable system network supply.
The measure includes the renewal of the electrical energy systems and the telecommunications systems at Bad Kleinen station.
The planning includes adaptation measures on technical equipment of DB Netz AG, DB S&S, DB Energie GmbH and DB KT. These include: Renewal of the power supply, points heating, track field and platform lighting as well as the telecommunications systems. The facilities have been built in 3 construction phases since 2016. The final state is expected to be reached in 2019.
- New construction of supply network incl. distributions
- Adaptation of EWHA in both station heads including point heating systems
- Adaptation of the 50 Hz supply and control system
- Adaptation of track field and platform lighting including new planning of the distributions
- Illumination of staircases and access routes including passenger subways and access for lifts as well as the station forecourt
- Cable relocation, construction clearance measures
- Dismantling plans for electrotechnical and telecommunications systems