Environmental (ESIA) / Climate Expert (m/f/d)
Anchored within the global backing of Dorsch Gruppe, the companies that focus on development cooperation projects form the International Cooperation Cluster. Together, Dorsch International Consultants, AMBERO, AHT, and Enviroearth blend multi-disciplinary engineering expertise with excellent management and development consulting. Thereby, we enable effective solutions enhancing the living conditions and livelihoods of individuals, communities, and cities worldwide.
Dorsch International Consultants is implementing projects financed by International Financing Institutions including KfW, GIZ, the World Bank, EBRD, EIB, and the UN. Our work comprises a large variety of sectors such as water, energy, social infrastructure, climate, and urban sustainability. We are providing engineering and advisory services along the entire project lifecycle, ranging from studies and investment planning, through design and implementation as well as capacity building and operation and maintenance support.
- Organizing and preparing the environmental, social and climate assessment according to KfW-guidelines and WB-ESF
Your Qualifications and Skills
- M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences or equivalent
- Full working proficiency in English (oral and written), good working knowledge of Arabic is a great asset;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize according to business needs;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office Suite);
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Strong teamwork skills;
- Ability to work self-responsibly and prepare documents within defined deadlines;
- Over 10 years of working experience in environmental, social, and climate assessments large-scale donor-funded projects
- Over 8 years of experience in preparation of environmental, social, and climate impact studies according to international standards and guidelines (IFC, WB-ESF)
- Prepared over 3 full-fledged ESIAs mainly in the wastewater and solid waste sector
- Profound experience in the MENA Region, preferably in Jordan
- Interdisciplinary and intercultural working environment
- Working for a growing international consulting and engineering company
- A global group with global career development opportunities
- Training and skill development
- Your own areas of responsibility, and the freedom to develop your own ideas
International Cooperation Division, Jordan
For more than 70 years, Dorsch Gruppe has been a respected and innovative consulting and engineering partner for industrial customers, private investors, and public institutions. As a group of companies with about 3,400 employees, we are one of the largest independent planning and consulting groups in Germany, with several international subsidiaries and project offices on all continents. Every year, we carry out over 2,000 projects in more than 50 countries. In context of our global operations, it is the creativity, competence, and commitment of our staff, that makes our company thrive.
If you want to support our team in making a difference, please send your application documents (CV, cover letter, certificates) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Ms. Marian Al-Abidah
Business Development Expert
International Cooperation Division
Wir haben nun viel von uns erzählt. Jetzt sind wir gespannt, was Sie zu erzählen haben! Wir freuen uns deshalb sehr über Ihre Bewerbung. Sollten in Bezug auf unser Unternehmen oder auf eine Stellenanzeige Fragen aufkommen, können Sie uns selbstverständlich auch gerne vorab kontaktieren.