- Detailed design of power generation, transportation, and customer systems
- Integration of design with federal funding
- Permit management
- Integration design in brownfield situation
- Coordination of engineering subcontractors
- Stakeholder and expectations management
A research and industrial park is to be built on the site of today's Berlin-Tegel Airport in the next few years. A low-temperature network with a supply temperature of 40°C is planned, as well as decentralized house connection stations acting as prosumers for heating and cooling. Regenerative surpluses will be fed into the grid as a "third party access concept".
- Successful completion of the design and approval planning.
- Preparation of tender documents currently in progress on customer side
- Successfully obtained financing by adapting the system to technical and financial requirements