Let‘s bring visions to life
International Team Leader (m/f/d)
Our International Cooperation Division is working on projects financed by International Financing Institutions and comprising a large variety of sectors, such as water, wastewater and environment, climate change mitigation, energy efficiency and renewable energy, social infrastructure, natural resource protection and transport. We are providing engineering and advisory services for the entire project lifecycle, ranging from studies, through design and implementation as well as operation and maintenance support.
- Responsible for project management of a large-scale engineering and technical assistance project
- Management of multi-national project team (including remote management)
- Ensure project implementation according to schedule
- Preliminary and detailed design of water and wastewater facilities in multiple locations
- Technical assistance for water and wastewater utility companies (including but not limited to public awareness, financial management, project management, etc.)
- Construction contract management according to FIDIC conditions of contract
- Provide technical quality assurance according to international standards
- Coordination with public sector clients, International Financing Institutions and other stakeholders
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s Degree in civil engineering or equivalent
- Long-term experience in water and wastewater sectors
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience in the water and wastewater sector of which 10 are international
- Minimum 10 years of project management / team leader experience of mega water and wastewater infrastructure projects
- Experience with water and wastewater utilities – technical assistance and engineering consulting
- Excellent monitoring and reporting skills
- Experience on projects funded by International Financing Institutions with consulting companies
- Experience working in developing countries (preference will be given to candidates who have experience in the MENA region)
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Interdisciplinary and intercultural working environment
- Employment contract with the Company’s HQ in Germany for work abroad or freelance agreement for full-time work abroad
- Working for a growing international engineering company
Location: International Cooperation Division, Jordan
We are looking forward to learn more about you. Please mail us your profile preferably in a World Bank or EU format.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please feel free to get in contact with our recruitment team.
Ms. Mai Al Khataybeh
HR Business Partner
International Cooperation Division
We have talked a lot about us here. So now we are keen to hear what you have to tell us and look forward to your application. If you have any questions about our company or about a vacancy, pleased feel free to contact us at any time.