Let‘s bring visions to life
Cathodic Protection Engineer (m/f/d) - Pipeline / Oil & Gas
Our Engineering Division is working on various pipeline / oil & gas projects. The projects include natural gas pipelines & tank farms, oil pipelines & tank farms, power plants and hydrant systems. We are providing engineering and advisory services for the entire project lifecycle, ranging from studies, through design and implementation as well as operation and maintenance support.
- Review Client's technical documentation and requirements
- Develop the Cathodic Protection designs for pipelines
- Identification and performance of related Cathodic Protection
- Specify coating system for structures and review coating requirement for corrosion prevention
- Develop the Cathodic Protection equipment and materials specification
- Perform the detailed designs including calculation, drawing, specification and material list
- Provide technical expertise for engineering, procurement and construction activities including pre-commissioning and commissioning, related to the work scope
- Thai National
- Bachelor or Master degree in Chemical or Electrical Engineer
- 10 years of experiences concern with oil & gas industry
- Associate or Professional Engineer License
Location: DC Asia, Bangkok, Thailand
We have talked a lot about us here. So now we are keen to hear what you have to tell us and look forward to your application. If you have any questions about our company or about a vacancy, pleased feel free to contact us at any time.