Let‘s bring visions to life
Business Development and Resourcing Specialist (m/f/d)
Anchored within the global backing of Dorsch Gruppe, the companies that focus on development cooperation projects form the International Cooperation Cluster. Together, Dorsch International Consultants, AMBERO, AHT, and Enviroearth blend multi-disciplinary engineering expertise with excellent management and development consulting. Thereby, we enable effective solutions enhancing the living conditions and livelihoods of individuals, communities, and cities worldwide.
Dorsch International Consultants is implementing projects financed by International Financing Institutions including KfW, GIZ, the World Bank, EBRD, EIB, and the UN. Our work comprises a large variety of sectors such as water, energy, social infrastructure, climate, and urban sustainability. We are providing engineering and advisory services along the entire project lifecycle, ranging from studies and investment planning, through design and implementation as well as capacity building and operation and maintenance support.
The identification of qualified and suitable experts during the tendering procedures and for our projects is one of the key factors for our success. In this context, we are looking for a Business Development and Resourcing Specialist (m/f/d) to join our multi-national, dynamic team and to support our objective of providing consulting services of the highest quality for development cooperation projects worldwide.
As part of our Business Development Department and in close collaboration with the HR Department and the Senior Management, your responsibilities will cover the following aspects:
- Preparation of documents related to the tendering procedures, i.e. from pre-qualification through proposal preparation;
- Support in the preparation of consulting contracts;
- Identification and communication with candidates throughout the entire business cycle
- Contacting candidates pro-actively through worldwide sourcing
- Publishing job advertisements and screening applications
- Developing a network of qualified candidates and maintaining communications
- Selection of experts in close collaboration with the Technical Departments
- Maintaining and extending our Expert Database
- Acting as the contact point for applications and resource requirements of the Technical Departments
- Identification of qualified international and national experts to resource projects during tendering procedures and upon commencement of new projects;
- Support the preparation of contractual documents related to tendering procedures and project implementation;
- Ensuring standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance for business development and project deliverables
- Ensuring documentation according to the Company’s policies and procedures.
Your Qualifications and Skills
- University Degree preferably in the the field of Business Administration, Environmental Engineering, Development Cooperation, International Project Management, Human Resources or equivalent;
- First experience in the context of development cooperation projects, recruiting for international projects or related tasks;
- Full working proficiency in English (oral and written), good working knowledge of French is a great asset;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and to prioritize according to business needs;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office Suite);
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Familiarity with quality assurance and control procedures;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Strong teamwork skills;
- Ability to work self-responsibly and prepare documents within defined deadlines;
- Familiarity with the water and environmental consulting and engineering sector is an asset.
- Interdisciplinary and intercultural working environment
- Working for a growing international consulting and engineering company
- A global group with global career development opportunities
- Training and skill development
- Your own areas of responsibility, and the freedom to develop your own ideas
International Cooperation Division, Jordan
For more than 70 years, Dorsch Gruppe has been a respected and innovative consulting and engineering partner for industrial customers, private investors, and public institutions. As a group of companies with about 3,400 employees, we are one of the largest independent planning and consulting groups in Germany, with several international subsidiaries and project offices on all continents. Every year, we carry out over 2,000 projects in more than 50 countries. In context of our global operations, it is the creativity, competence, and commitment of our staff, that makes our company thrive.
We are looking forward to learn more about you. Please mail us your profile preferably in a World Bank or EU format.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please feel free to get in contact with our recruitment team.
Ms. Mai Al Khataybeh
HR Business Partner
International Cooperation Division
We have talked a lot about us here. So now we are keen to hear what you have to tell us and look forward to your application. If you have any questions about our company or about a vacancy, pleased feel free to contact us at any time.