Process Engineer (expat position), Vietnam
Available: February 2018
Duration: 1 year (2018 – 2019)
Act as Process Engineer in the Project Management Team for a 100 km onshore and 200 km offshore natural gas pipeline. FEED update and approval, Project Management for incl. Engineering, Procurement, QA/QC, Commissioning as part of the Project Management Team.
- Review/approve and make comments on the technical design documents submitted by EPC Contractor
- Monitor engineering activities in accordance with technical design and applicable codes/standards and engineering progress to ensure schedule adherence and non-conformance items and actions to be taken; and
- Advise on HAZOP to ensure that process safety and operability are met.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Process Engineer or Chemical Engineer
- Graduated from American/Europe Countries, Australia or Japan
- 20 years experiences concern with oil & gas industry
- 15 years experiences concern with gas project
- 4 projects concern with gas transmission pipeline
- Strong interpersonal skill, team building skills required. Honest and Trustworthy
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
Interest applicants with the above qualifications are invited to send their application to:
Dorsch Consult asia Co., Ltd.
Fon: + 66 (0) 2 679 8900
Fax: + 66 (0) 2 679 8995