Senior Technical Manager (m/f/d)
Our International Cooperation Division is working on projects financed by International Financing Institutions and comprising a large variety of sectors, such as water, wastewater and environment, climate change mitigation, energy efficiency and renewable energy, social infrastructure, natural resource protection and transport. We are providing engineering and advisory services for the entire project lifecycle, ranging from studies, through design and implementation as well as operation and maintenance support.
To enhance our International Cooperation Division with around 100 team members, we are looking for a
Senior Technical Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Germany or International
- Taking responsibility for our international development cooperation projects as Senior Technical Management Expert with recognized authority in infrastructure engineering services and with a clear emphasis of experience in the water, wastewater and environmental sector
- Leadership, management and quality assurance of multiple international projects (backstopping) will be part of your tasks as well as contributions to our knowledge management
- Providing actual technical input to various international projects
- Leading business development processes including elaboration and coordination of technical and financial proposals in close coordination with the business development team
- Establishment of professional contacts and networking with clients, partners and sector experts as well as representation of Dorsch International Consultants GmbH in conferences and seminars
- Active contribution to our interdisciplinary cooperation schemes within Dorsch Group
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or equivalent 15 or more years of professional experience in international water and wastewater projects
- Sound technical experience of the entire project cycle
- High level of self-responsible working skills, motivation, assertiveness and proven decision making ability
- Willingness to travel or to relocate dependant on current international project requirements
- Very good English language skills; French language skills would be an asset
- Strong intercultural communication skills, experience and ability to work in a team
- Interdisciplinary and intercultural working environment
- An experienced and motivated team with the joint aim to provide best possible solutions for our clients and partners in the development cooperation countries
- A responsible and team-oriented position with diversified tasks and long-term perspective
- Possibilities to develop your career
- Working for a growing international engineering company
For nearly 70 years, the companies of the Dorsch Gruppe have been respected consulting and engineering partners for industrial clients, private investors and public institutions.
With about 2,000 employees, the Dorsch Gruppe is one of Germany's largest independent planning and consulting companies. The companies and divisions are well-positioned in their markets, characterized by their wide range of engineering services and strong references in cooperative development.
Our employees serve people in all regions of the world with attention to quality and orientation to the future. With locations in over 40 countries, we deliver all services for airports, transport and infrastructure, architecture, water and environment and industrial engineering.
bringing visions to life. Dorsch Gruppe.
We are looking forward to learn more about you. Please mail us your profile preferably in a World Bank or EU format.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please feel free to get in contact with our recruitment team.
Mrs. Ghadeer UsSaleh
International Cooperation Division