Signalling Expert (expat position)
You will be responsible to supervise installation of all signaling facilities for a railway line under operation.
- Supervision of Signaling Installations, Signage, Interlocking, Communication, Interfaces with existing Signalling
- Preparation of Reports and Coordination with Client and Project Manager
- Degree M.Sc or B.Sc in related Degree
- A minimum of 10 years’ work experience and minimum 3 years in related signaling design experience
- Good English skills in writing and speaking
- High flexibility and ability to work in a teams of international Engineers
Location: DC Asia, Hua Hin, Thailand
Available: Middle 2017
Duration: 24 months
For nearly 70 years, the companies of the Dorsch Gruppe have been respected consulting and engineering partners for industrial clients, private investors and public institutions.
With about 2,000 employees, the Dorsch Gruppe is one of Germany's largest independent planning and consulting companies. The companies and divisions are well-positioned in their markets, characterized by their wide range of engineering services and strong references in cooperative development.
Our employees serve people in all regions of the world with attention to quality and orientation to the future. With locations in over 40 countries, we deliver all services for airports, transport and infrastructure, architecture, water and environment and industrial engineering.
bringing visions to life. Dorsch Gruppe.
Dorsch Consult asia Co., Ltd.
Upon sending your application to us you agree that we store your data up to six months after completing the application procedure, that we may consider your application for other open positions and that we may forward your application documents to other Dorsch Gruppe companies. Please let us know explicitly if you do not agree to any or all of these terms.