Project Engineer (m/f/d) Water Supply and Sanitation
As project manager / resident engineer with expertise in water, wastewater and sanitation sector, you will be a part of our local team in Jordan and work on international projects in the MENA region, the Balkans and Southern Africa.
Location: Based in Amman, Jordan with intermittent assignments to other regions
- Working on international water and wastewater projects in the MENA region, the Balkan region as well as Southern Africa
- Take responsibilities for engineering/process design, project coordination, budget and schedule
- Lead and oversee the design and technical aspects of the project
- Manage permitting and project documentation
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, public agency officials and community leaders
- University degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline
- 10 or more years of professional experience on international projects in the water supply and sanitation sector, preferably in the MENA region and/or other developing countries
- Proven experience as Resident Engineer / Deputy Resident Engineer on minimum 2 international projects in the water / wastewater sector
- Sound professional experience in the elaboration of conceptual and detailed design
- Experience in preparation of tender documents according to FIDIC regulations
- Experience in projects funded by International Financing Institutions (IFIs)
- Willingness to travel, driver's license (category B)
- Excellent English language skills, French language skills would be an asset
- Interdisciplinary and intercultural working environment
- Working for a growing international engineering company
- Possibilities to develop your career
For nearly 70 years, the companies of the Dorsch Gruppe have been respected consulting and engineering partners for industrial clients, private investors and public institutions.
With about 2,000 employees, the Dorsch Gruppe is one of Germany's largest independent planning and consulting companies. The companies and divisions are well-positioned in their markets, characterized by their wide range of engineering services and strong references in cooperative development.
Our employees serve people in all regions of the world with attention to quality and orientation to the future. With locations in over 40 countries, we deliver all services for airports, transport and infrastructure, architecture, water and environment and industrial engineering.
bringing visions to life. Dorsch Gruppe.
We are looking forward to learn more about you. Please mail us your profile preferably in a World Bank or EU format.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please feel free to get in contact with our recruitment team.
Mrs. Ghadeer UsSaleh
International Cooperation Division