Project Manager/Team Leader - Water/Wastewater/Environmental Sector (m/f/d)
Our International Cooperation Division is working on projects financed by International Financing Institutions and comprising a large variety of sectors, such as water, wastewater and environment, climate change mitigation, energy efficiency and renewable energy, social infrastructure, natural resource protection and transport. We are providing engineering and advisory services for the entire project lifecycle, ranging from studies, through design and implementation as well as operation and maintenance support.
To enhance our International Cooperation Division with around 100 team members, we are looking for a
Project Manager/Team Leader - Water/Wastewater/Environmental Sector
Location: Germany or International
- Taking responsibility for the management of large scale infrastructure projects in the water, wastewater and environmental sector
- Management of multi-national and interdisciplinary project teams
- Ensure the projects implementation according to schedule
- Provide technical quality assurance according to our standards
- Coordination with public sector clients, International Financing Institutions and other stakeholders
- University Degree (M.Sc.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- Demonstrated leadership skills and at least 10 years of multi-disciplinary team leadership experience including project management;
- A minimum of 15 years' experience of projects involving the whole project cycle in the water and wastewater sectors;
- Experience in the water and wastewater sectors in developing countries;
- At least 15 years of professional experience in the sector;
- Experience in industrialized and developing countries;
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills, French language skills would be an asset
- Interdisciplinary and intercultural working environment
- An experienced and motivated team with the joint aim to provide best possible solutions for our clients and partners in the development cooperation countries
- A responsible and team-oriented position with diversified tasks and long-term perspective
- Working for a growing international engineering company with possibilities to develop your career
- Employment contract with the Company’s HQ in Germany for work abroad or international long-term consulting agreement
For nearly 70 years, the companies of the Dorsch Gruppe have been respected consulting and engineering partners for industrial clients, private investors and public institutions.
With about 2,000 employees, the Dorsch Gruppe is one of Germany's largest independent planning and consulting companies. The companies and divisions are well-positioned in their markets, characterized by their wide range of engineering services and strong references in cooperative development.
Our employees serve people in all regions of the world with attention to quality and orientation to the future. With locations in over 40 countries, we deliver all services for airports, transport and infrastructure, architecture, water and environment and industrial engineering.
bringing visions to life. Dorsch Gruppe.
We are looking forward to learn more about you. Please mail us your profile preferably in a World Bank or EU format.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please feel free to get in contact with our recruitment team.
Mrs. Ghadeer UsSaleh
International Cooperation Division