Project Manager (m/f/d) School Infrastructure Projects
As project manager / team leader with expertise in school infrastructure projects, you will be a part of our local team in Jordan and work on long-term international projects in the MENA region or Sub-Sahara Africa
Location: Based in Amman, Jordan with intermittent assignments to other regions
- Responsible for project management
- Management of multi-national project teams
- Ensure project implementation according to schedule
- Provide technical quality assurance according to our standards
- Coordination with public sector clients, International Financing Institutions and other stakeholders
- University Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture
- 15 years of professional experience
- 12 years of experience in leading positions on Schools Infrastructure projects
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Experience in complex infrastructure / building programmes
- Experience in capacity building measures, project identification, training and other backstopping measures
- Ability in managing multiple construction projects simultaneously
- Experience in design, planning and tendering
- Experience in construction supervision
- Experience projects financed by International Financing Institutions
- Experience in relations with Government officials at the highest level and other agencies
- Interdisciplinary and intercultural working environment
- Employment contract with the Company’s HQ in Germany for work abroad or freelance agreement for full-time work abroad
- Working for a growing international engineering company
- Possibilities to develop your career
For nearly 70 years, the companies of the Dorsch Gruppe have been respected consulting and engineering partners for industrial clients, private investors and public institutions.
With about 2,000 employees, the Dorsch Gruppe is one of Germany's largest independent planning and consulting companies. The companies and divisions are well-positioned in their markets, characterized by their wide range of engineering services and strong references in cooperative development.
Our employees serve people in all regions of the world with attention to quality and orientation to the future. With locations in over 40 countries, we deliver all services for airports, transport and infrastructure, architecture, water and environment and industrial engineering.
bringing visions to life. Dorsch Gruppe.
We are looking forward to learn more about you. Please mail us your profile preferably in a World Bank or EU format.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please feel free to get in contact with our recruitment team.
Mrs. Ghadeer UsSaleh
International Cooperation Division