The following honors/ awards were achieved e. g. by the Dorsch Gruppe and its subsidiaries:
Plaque of appreciation (2017)
Dorsch Abu Dhabi has been honored by ABUDHABI MUNICIPALITY (ADM) for the outstanding achievements that have been met by the strict adherence to planning guidelines by the Urban Planning Council (UPC Design Manual, including international construction practices and operation and maintenance).
ITA Tunnelling Award (2016)
Environmental Initiative of the Year
The Emscher Cooperative in Essen (Germany) is developing one of the largest environmental projects in the world, namely the restructuring of an entire river system. For more than 100 years, this river system has been used as an open wastewater transport system. The generation project is currently the largest water management construction project in Europe. In the future, it will manage the wastewater of more than three million inhabitants as well as that of the industry. For the largest section of the sewer from Dortmund to Bottrop, the Emschergenossenschaft commissioned the Arbeitsgemeinschaft (ARGE) Emscherkanal in 2006, consisting of the following planning companies: Dorsch International, Sweco, Pöyry and Stein & Partner.
The International Association for Tunneling and Underground Space, the French Association International Tunnel and the Espace Souterrain (short ITA for the International Tunneling Federation, respectively AITES) is the International Federation of tunnels and technical underground mining.
Be Inspired Awards (2016)
Dorsch was being awarded as outstanding participant for Portable Water Optimization and Fire Fighting Supply for one of the projects in Abu Dhabi with the "Be Inspired Award".
Each year, Bentley sponsors this premier event and recognizes award-winning Be Inspired projects from users in the world of infrastructure design, construction and operations. Year in Infrastructure presentations explore the intersection of technology trends and business drivers, and how emerging next practices are shaping the future and value of infrastructure delivery.
Learning by Design (2013)
The new Kaiserslautern High School - Vogelweh (Germany) will provide space for 850 grade 9-12 students upon completion. The innovative building complex is located within the military property Kaiserslautern, administered by the US Department of Defense and received the prestigious "Learning By Design" prize.
LEARNING BY DESIGN is the premier source for education design and innovation excellence and honours mentionous outstanding projects.
Merit /USAFE Awards (2003, 2004 (2x), 2005, 2006, 2007)
These honors were awarded by the US Air Force Headquarters in Europe for the realization of the projects in Ramstein / Germany: (chronologically ordered)
• Merit Award for the "Concept Design" for the new construction of the accommodation building PN120 with underground parking
• Merit Award for the "Facility Design" to the headquarters - New construction for the emergency group
• Merit Award for the "Concept Design" for the new construction of the Operations Center of the Telecommunications Squadron, Phase 1
• Honor Award for the "Facility Design" for the new construction of the Operations Center of the Telecommunications Squadron, Phase I
• Honor Award for the "Concept Design" for the new construction of the command center of the Telecommunications Squadron, Phase II
• Merit Award for the "Facility Design" for the new construction of the Operations Center of the Telecommunications Squadron, Phase II