Senior Planning Engineer, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Location: DC Abu Dhabi, UAE
Available: Sept / Oct 2017
Project: Highways & Road
Responsible for providing the complete planning, budget development, schedule monitoring and cost control for the DORSCH project. (Highway & Roads Project)
- Prepare and develop the master schedule for construction projects.
- Prepare and develop the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for each project.
- Review, check and evaluate the Contractors time schedule of works
- Review and approval of the submitted work program by the contractor and he will monitor the work progress during the construction and reports to the Management
- Prepare and maintain monthly cash flow for various programs.
- Forecast cost to complete for all contracts on a monthly base.
- Coordinate and collect information from third party consultants and contractors to prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Participate in detailed review of contractor’s estimates as to budget and schedule.
- Participate in regional project reviews. Support project team in claims avoidance and claims management.
- Prepare staffing and resource reports.
- Degree M.Sc or B.Sc in related Degree (Preferably in Civil / Architecture / Construction Management)
- A minimum of 12+ years’ work experience in planning and scheduling and minimum 5 years in related experience
- Strong knowledge in contracts for design and construction specifically FIDIC, Design and Build.
- Experience in Arbitration, Construction Claims assessment and mitigation is advantageous.
Licenses and Certificates
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) & Project Scheduling Professional (PSP) will be preferred.
- Certificate in Primavera Enterprise P6 or P7
How to apply?
Please email your CV to careers(at)dorsch(dot)com in Word document or PDF file (including a recent photograph, your current salary package and/or desired salary); specifying the position you are applying for in the subject line.
All applications will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.