Project Manager (International Expert), Bangkok
Location: DC Asia, Bangkok
Duration: Three years (36 months)
To further develop the national highway network in Thailand (136.65 km) and strengthening of DOH capacity in road safety implementation of resettlement and environment management plan. You will be working 6 days a week at the site office as part of the team.
- The overall administrative, technical and financial management of the Consultant
- Keeping the DOH, and in particular the DOH Project Director, appraised of any implementation problems, including making remedial recommendations as appropriate
- Supervision of all international and national staff of the Consultant
- Supervision of all procurement activities undertaken by the Consultant
- Providing direct liaison and coordination between the Consultant and the DOH.
- Bachelors and/or post-graduate degree in civil engineering or construction management
- Preferably 25 years' experience, which 10 years should be in supervision international experience on internationally financed road projects (ADB, World Bank, etc.)
- Preferably 10 years to be in team leadership and/or resident engineer on international assignments; including experience in contract management positions employing FIDIC contract provision.
- Fluent in English skill and have proven communication skills
- Ability to work with governmental counterparts
- Use of a participatory approach to project management
Dorsch Consult asia Co., Ltd.
Fon: + 66 (0) 2 679 8900
Fax: + 66 (0) 2 679 8995