Junior Civil / Environmental Engineer (m/f) Water and Sanitation
Standort / Location: Amman, Jordan
- Provide technical support to all aspects of the design and tendering procedures for water supply and sewerage networks
- Provide technical support to all aspects of the design and tendering procedures for wastewater treatment plant projects
- Provide support in the preparation of technical proposals
- Provide support on projects in Jordan and other MENA countries as well as Balkan or Sub-Sahara African countries
- M.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering (specialized in water / sanitation sector)
- >2 years of professional experience
- Experience in international project work
- Ability to assert oneself, ability to work in a team, conflict ability
- Ability to work independent and structured coupled with great commitment
- Willingness to travel, driver's license (category B)
- Very good knowledge of English and German (written and spoken)
- Interdisciplinary and inter-cultural working environment
- Permanent employment contract with the Company’s HQ in Germany for full-time work abroad, based in Amman, Jordan
- Working for a growing international Engineering Company
- Possibilities to develop your career
For more than 65 years, Dorsch has been a reputable consulting and engineering partner for clients in industry, private investors and public bodies. With around 2,000 empolyees, the Dorsch Gruppe counts among Germany’s largest independent planning and consultancy concerns. Internationally, it has 10 branches and is also represented by numerous project offices in more than 40 countries. The company’s range of services spans the fields of airports, transport & infrastructure, water & environment, buildings and city planning, oil and gas, international cooperation and asset management. The Dorsch Gruppe represents a broad range of service expertise, as well as providing the accompanying independent, expert consultancy services As a generl planning business, we offer German engineering skill, sustainable planning approaches and international standards – everything under one roof.
bringing visions to life. Dorsch Gruppe.
We are looking forward to learn more about you, if you have the requested qualifications. Please mail your profile to career(at)dorsch(dot)de, preferably in a World Bank or EU format.
Our Corporate Recruiting Team will be happy to answer your questions at Phone No. +49 89 5797 610.
Dorsch International Consultants GmbH
Corporate Recruiting Team
Landsberger Strasse 368
Phone +49 (0) 89 5797 610